The CBD industry is growing in popularity, leading to a massive range of Hemp-derived CBD products. The different products help with different things, come in different doses, and fit different lifestyles. It’s important to find the products that fit your needs and your lifestyle to aid in pain relief, energy, and other health benefits that come with CBD. With this article, we hope to help guide you in the right direction when choosing a CBD product for yourself.
What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant that puts the body in homeostasis. Commonly confused with Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it is not a psychoactive. Our products contain 0.0% THC.
What are the different options?
- Full Spectrum, Broad spectrum or Isolated
- Methods of Consumption
- Lifestyle care
What are the different methods of using CBD?
- Vaporizing – with a vape pen offers the same immediate benefits of smoking but without burning the oil. The active ingredients are inhaled as a vapor and no smoke is involved.
- Sublingual Tinctures – herbal remedies in which the active ingredients are dissolved in a solvent. The concentrate is dropped under the tongue and is absorbed through the oral mucosa. First effects are generally felt within 5 to 15 minutes and is good for consistent, discrete and timely dosing.
- Edibles – Foods or snacks cooked with Hemp-derived oil, which effects are slower (30-90 minutes) than for inhaled or sublingual. These can be an ideal method for humans, as well as pets.
- Capsules and Gel Caps – These are similar to a vitamin or supplement whose duration and effects are similar to that of edibles, and give you a convenient way to pack around with you outside of the home. This also allows for the blend of CBD with other beneficial herbal supplements, such as the Mountain Pure Vitalize that is blended with moringa.
- Topicals and Salves – Cannabis extract can be infused in a balm, lotion or ointment and applied directly to the skin. Patients report that CBD topicals are effective for pain, inflammation, infections, and skin conditions.
While there are many options and ways to use CBD, more than anything, it’s completely a personal preference when finding the products that are right for you. When browsing the products, think about your lifestyle and your schedule and what works best with that?
If you’re busy, a capsule may be the best option. If you have a sweet tooth, an edible may suit your lifestyle. If you spend a lot of time in a fitness gym, a topical may be easier. If you’re likely to take long baths in the evening, a fizzy bath bomb may be best.
The exciting news is that you have a huge variety of options to choose from, so try them, find your fit, and stick with it. While finding the dosage that works for you, start small and work your way up. If you’re unsure of what a product is, ask. While CBD is an incredible product, it’s also super complex and can be used for many different things. Our goal is to provide people with an alternative that is healthy, natural and effective.
If you’re interested in more information about CBD, our products, and how you can benefit from them, call us at 225-395-1724 or read more on our website.